my nuffnang

Pages

Saturday, November 08, 2008

BMW

Yesterday, I met Razak (Pok Jak), my former roommate at university, 10 years ago. I so surprised because we had not meet or contact each other for almost 4 years. We lost contact because he changed his phone number after his handphone was stolen.



We are meet accidently in site meeting on behalf our boss to discuss a new joint venture building project between our company. What a small world.
After discussion, we go for lunch. Many things we want to talk about.

While studying in 'u', we always talk about the car that we will use in the next 10 years. He was very interested in having a Mercedes Benz C Class Compessor. Opposite me, I just wish to have a Malaysia's car.

Today, he drives a BMW 3 Series. Red in colour, sporty and so elegant. He is so lucky because he gets a BMW car as s gift for his 28th birthday from his father. It is not surprised because his father is a successful businessman and has a title 'Dato'.

10 years ago, he had used a Honda 1.6 Vtec, so it is just a small matter for him to drive a luxury car like BMW.

BMW, a very well-known and established brand in the automotive world. Who can affort this type of brand, will be respected by almost people. It is a symbol for rich & famous person to show to the eyes of the world. I also can feel the attention from people especially young girls when get a chance to drive Pok Jak's car. So perfect. Marvelous bro..




I feel so small to compare with my Perdana, but I still proud with it (best Malaysia's car)..

No comments: